What is Aromatherapy and what are its benefits ?
Aromatherapy is a type of alternative medicine practice utilizing fragrant/aromatic essential oils that are derived from a wide variety of healing plants.
Some of the health benefits of aromatherapy include its ability to reduce anxiety, ease depression, boost energy levels, speed up the healing process, eliminate headache, boost cognitive performance, induce sleep, strengthen the immune system, reduce pain, improve digestion and increase circulation.
Who doesn’t love fragrances ?
I recently tried out Pitambari’s new Devbhakti range of agarbattis . I belong to a spiritually inclined family and married to a Brahmin which means every day is like a festival and we worship god twice a day . We need a lot of agarbattis everyday hence wanted to try the new range by Pitambari .
I tried Pitambari Devbhakti Saptarshi Aggarbatti 7 in 1 packet which consisted of 7 different variants .
The Devbhakti Saptarshi 7 in 1 agarbatti contained fragrances such as lily ,sandal , Champa,mogra, rose and lavender .
The combo pack was very convenient as it had a zip lock which will keep everything intact .
The company has their own farm at Dapoli from where they get natural flower extracts to make incense sticks out of it. Which is very unique and amazing .
The magic of incense helps to connect multitude of feelings that can be creative, therapeutic, erotic, etc. Spiritual healing also connects with the aromatic incense sticks. Different fragrances are associated with different aspects of life and energy.
Benefits of Pitambari Devbhakti Incense Sticks:
• Purifies the Atmosphere: Aromatic incense is believed to purify the atmosphere during humid weather and monsoon .
• Religious: Incense aroma is believed to set the atmosphere scented and helps in meditation. Certain fragrances attract specific aspects of God that are believed to generate inner consciousness.
• Freshens up the Room: Scented Incense sticks freshen up a room and hide odours. In some religions, it is believed to fight negative energies and cleanse the unwanted energies of rooms.
• Freshens up mind, body and soul: From ancient times, the aromas help set the mind, body and spirit fresh. The aromatic incense sticks arouse the positive in us.
• Therapy/Treatment: In some religions, aroma of incense is used for medicinal therapy. Different Incense sticks help fight depression, infections, reduces tension and anxiety. Sticks with a fragrance like Lavender, Lily, Rose, Champa, Mogra, Sandal, Violet, Kewda, Tuberose, Parijat help fight infections.
I discovered that Pitambari is an Indian brand and has a products in different divisions like Home care, Healthcare, Agri care, Food care, Agarbatti, Farm and Agro tourism.
They have an array of fragrances and variants to choose from .Aromatherapy is very beneficial to our mental health.
You can buy Pitambari Devbhakti Saptarshi 7 in 1 Aggarbatti pouch and all their other products on their own Estore by clicking on the link below :