On Sunday being 9th September 2018 at The Westin Mumbai Junior’s Fashion Week heads to Mumbai for showcasing AW18
collection of international brands .
One of its kind edutainment platform, Junior’s Fashion Week (JFW) is all set to conduct its 21st
Runway showcase on September 9, 2018, at The Westin Hotel, Mumbai. It will be showcasing the
Autumn Winter collection of international brands including U. S. Polo Assn. Kids, Cherry Crumble
California, Flying Machine Boys, and The Children’s Place.
JFW is a juggernaut platform across the realms of junior’s fashion and lifestyle industry. It is a
runway event which showcases seasonal collections of globally acclaimed brands to the
Junior models aged four to fourteen years are the focal point of this one of a kind edutainment
event. Not only does it provide overall grooming experience but also help them discover their best
version. The Runway showcase is preceded by a workshop training, which is helmed by industry
Below are the program highlights:
• One of its kind child edutainment platform
• A juggernaut Fashion Runway show for Juniors
• Over 150 kids sashayed the JFW Runway
• Kids aged between 4 – 14 Years had participated in JFW
•Participated kids hail largely from Mumbai among other cities
• Juniors clad in global brands’ clothing to enthral the audiences
• Revered and influential audiences to witness the magic of fashion • Potentially unfolds delightful opportunities for the junior child
The opportunity was amazing and the collection was stunning .
I loved my overall experience .